My friends invited me to an artist party over the weekend featuring precast concrete furniture from Concrete Pig. Concrete is such a moldable substance and Concrete Pig is one of the best in the twin cities at making it into pieces we can and want to include in our living spaces. Bar stools, counter tops, end tables, coffee tables and pretty much anything else you can thing of Concrete Pig is making. Coming from the building materials industry and having a dad in the cement industry for over 30 years I know what it takes to produce a sustainable and quality product. Concrete Pig’s work is designed and created to perfection. Also gets a thumbs up from Columbus&Co. because it’s Made in America!
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 1 year ago
- More lies from @united 2 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 2 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 2 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 2 years ago