With little over one week away before the next installment of Northerngrade we thought we should post the flyer so everyone of our readers that isn’t aware of the event, is now aware. Northerngrade is a men’s popup market made up of stockists, craftsman, and designers celebrating American-made goods for men. Don’t let that discourage you women, there is a lot for you to be hyped about at the event as well. This coming event is held in Saint Paul, MN at the James J. Hill library and is hosted by Pierrepont Hicks. We will be there taking style shots and mingling with vendors, so make sure you say hello.
Also, it’s Super Bowl Sunday and the game will be broadcast. Go Vikings!
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 4 years ago
- More lies from @united 5 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 5 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 5 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 5 years ago