Justin’s New Years Eve outfit picks are a mix of comfort and classic styles that represent things he’s worn throughout 2012, which include indigo, denim shirts and camouflage prints. The shirt is a Tellason Denim work shirt, crafted for durability and excellence. The Golden Bear Blazer is made in San Francisco specially for Union Made out of ring spun indigo canvas. The Ball and Buck camo bow tie is a perfect accent of fun and style to compliment the biggest fashion trend of 2012. Justin also picked a Left Field NYC Japanese tailored chino, but in Tweed. We did our picks separately and both came to choosing these pants, which tells you these things are legit. Justin went with the PF Flyer Center Hi Tan/Canvas sneakers over dress shoes because he’ll be cutting up a rug all night and the flyers help to look fly while doing that.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 2 years ago
- More lies from @united 2 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 2 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 2 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 2 years ago