To follow up our post from yesterday, today we are showing the desert camouflage side to the Greenwich Vintage x Leather Works Minnesota reversible desert camo / chocolate brown suspenders. As shown here the style was dressed down to a more rugged work outfit. Justin is wearing Left Field NYC Cone White Oak Brown Selvedge Canvas Tailored Chinos with a plain white v-neck t-shirt. The suspenders are truly universal being able to be dressed up or down for work and play. Justin’s work boots are vintage Redwing Moc Toe 214’s, a truly bad ass boot. I don’t recommend shoveling coal in a $3,000 Breitling B-1 fighter watch, but for the purpose of the shoot it looks nice! The suspenders are shown here with nickle plated clasps around Justin’s belt loops, but they also come with leather button keepers to be worn with nicer slacks. These suspenders are one of kind with only 12 being made, truly a gem!
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 1 year ago
- More lies from @united 2 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 2 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 2 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 2 years ago