We would have to say Northern Grade Chicago was a big success! The wide open space in the West Loop neighborhood was perfect for the event. We were there for several hours and it was flush with Chicago’s best dressed the entire time. There were vendors from all over the country showcasing their American manufactured goods. We were able to chat with a variety of vendors and meet several aspiring creative craftsman. Look for our next few posts to cover several of the vendors from the event. Hope you enjoyed Columbus & Co.’s first look into Northern Grade Chicago.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 12 months ago
- More lies from @united 1 year ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 1 year ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 1 year ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 1 year ago