We thought it would be nice to take some photos of a look with some corduroys to follow up our corduroy recommendations from yesterday. We’ve been seeing a lot more corduroys in stores as they begin making a comeback into fashion. I don’t anticipate them making the major comeback as they did in the grunge era, but definitely worth grabbing a pair or two to mix your style up. Marcus is wearing a moderately priced thin cord from Elwood, purchased off of Karmaloop. The black loafers are Sperry Top Siders and give a very comfortable look. The button up is Tailor Bird with an H&M cotton tie. The cardigan is Fred Perry.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 8 months ago
- More lies from @united 9 months ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 9 months ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 10 months ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 10 months ago