Probably one of the best times of the year to shoot photos is the fall when the leaves are changing and the colors are vibrant. Nate from Basics of Man put together a great fall style here. He is sporting an Eddie Bauer Yukon vest over a Rogue Territory work shirt. The natural canvas pants are also from Rogue Territory. They fit true to size and wear excellent as they continue to break in. Nate wears them working or bumming around on a typical night. Nate threw some colored laces into his Timberland Boots to give them some added color. Goes great with the random red bench we found to photograph on.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 3 years ago
- More lies from @united 4 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 4 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 4 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 4 years ago