Black Blue is a men’s retail store in Saint Paul, Minnesota that prides itself on carrying American made goods from craftsmen across the country. Picture above here is the owner of Black Blue, Steve. They had quite the spread at Northern Grade this year, they must have brought half the shop over.
Here is another shot of the rest of their setup at Northern Grade. Their staff all looked good wearing blue jeans and white shirts. I have bought quite a bit of clothing from Black Blue in Saint Paul. They carry a wide variety of selvedge denim brands such as Left Field NYC, Baldwin, Levis, and A.P.C.’s to name a few.
Here we caught Satchel taking a break form fitting customers with rad gear. He is rocking some handcrafted suspenders from Leather Works Minnesota that were made specifically for Black Blue. These things have been featured on our blog before and we just can’t get enough of them. Check them out if you want to rock a true classic look. These things will outlast you and I, hand them down for generations.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 1 year ago
- More lies from @united 1 year ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 1 year ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 1 year ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 1 year ago