Here is Justin sitting at the Rancourt & Co. Shoecrafter’s booth in front of the Maine state flag. Rancourt & Co. are a family of shoemakers from Lewiston, Maine who make their shoes by hand. They are third generation shoemakers who instill the principles of heritage, passion and quality in every pair of shoes they make.
Here Kyle Rancourt is fitting Justin into a pair of brown Beefroll Penny Loafers. These are a hand sewn moccasin construction and are made to order. These look great with jeans as pictured above or dress them up with slacks and wear them to work or on formal occasions. They fit true to size, Justin is wearing a size 9 here. I wouldn’t recommend wearing one Van and one Rancourt though. They look way better together on both feet. See below if you don’t believe me.
Justin like these shoes so much he ended up wearing them out of NorthernGrade. Definitely a good pickup, these handcrafted made in America shoes will last a long time.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 12 months ago
- More lies from @united 1 year ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 1 year ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 1 year ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 1 year ago