Martin Patrick 3 in the Warehouse District of Minneapolis hosted a FNO party last night to any and all humans who give a damn about clothing, accessories, alcohol and anything else fashion related. It was a great turnout and I learned they often have after hour gatherings for their esteemed followers.
Pictured here is Sam showing me a variety of wool vests for the fall season. I’ve been seeing a lot of wool vests in magazines, on blogs and in stores. I think it is definitely a fall and winter necessity to a man’s wardrobe. Every employee at Martin Patrick 3 is super helpful and eager to show you the stores great merchandise. I was helped by three different employees in the short time I was there and it’s nothing like fending off the Buckle sales staff.
Here is a look at a variety of guests from the FNO. What I love about Martin Patrick 3 is the store is full of class. This is how I picture shopping in an ideal setting. They carry everything from clothes, jewelry, hats and grooming items. It’s a fairly large store with a lot of merchandise, but don’t get too overwhelmed they have a full complimentary bar so you can take a break and relax.
Add some swagger to your walk with a gentleman’s cane. After I took this shot I saw several photographers throughout the night taking a shot of this bucket of canes. Such a cool photo opportunity I had to share with everyone.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 4 years ago
- More lies from @united 4 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 4 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 4 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 4 years ago