Justin is sporting a Japanese selvedge chambray shirt from J Crew. The shirt is inspired by vintage workwear from the 1900’s. It has a tab collar and comes in a regular or a slim fit. The material is lighter and feels great. Besides wearing the classic inspired shirt you can also show homage to the early generations like Justin did by getting his grandma’s face tatted on his foreman. Such a cool look, it even got some press!
Justin is wearing Levi 511 maroon corduroys with white Vans shoes. A nice way to dress up these shoes is by throwing some custom laces in them. I often see solid color Vans that look great, but the laces definitely add a unique characteristic. Throw a skateboard under them to really give it some style.
We had to grab a photo by this contrasting door and wall. It worked perfect with what Justin put together for the photo shoot. It just so happened that it was right outside a humanitarian organization a family friend runs. The Smile Network International travels the world to fix smiles of impoverished children and young adults in developing countries. Pretty rad organization, support them in any way if you can.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 3 years ago
- More lies from @united 3 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 3 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 3 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 3 years ago