Left Field NYC denim is the perfect combination of of durability and appeal. They are made of a selvedge (type of denim which forms a clean natural edge that does not unravel) Japanese denim and manufactured in the U.S. The pocket lining is made of cotton bandanas, which adds a nice detail. The jeans are branded as men’s work wear and I can contest to that statement. You can touch the denim and know these things are built to go through the shit and back.
I can’t stand walking into a store and seeing the manufactured distressed denim. I wear the hell out of my clothes as is, why would I pay for someone to beat the shit out of them for me. These jeans will naturally distress and create a non manufactured fade. Make sure to size appropriately because these jeans will stretch 0.5″ to 1.5″ in the first few months of wear. They go great with beer and cigars, as I found out this past weekend visiting my dad in Chicago. I would recommend trying a pair of these bad boys on. If you’re in Chicago go to Independence and if you’re in Minneapolis go to Black Blue.
- Open Letter Wilf Bro's: make @AdrianPeterson our Walter Payton #vikingforever en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Pa… @Vikings 6 years ago
- More lies from @united 6 years ago
- Wow @united has us waiting over 20min on the tarmac for a gate. Be transparent and stop lying to your customers #bullshit 6 years ago
- Wow just discovered @AppleMusic is deleting songs I've previously purchased. I'm sure I'm not the only one. #classactionlawsuit 6 years ago
- @FoxNews Your interviews sounds biased and racist #americanmade #alllivesmatter 6 years ago