Columbus&Co. has taken a bit of a hideous from our style shots due to the frigid weather in Minnesota, but we are highly anticipating Spring to arrive so we battled the 30 degree weather and put together a look. We thought it would be nice to show some styles of the post heavy Winter wear and the pre lighter Spring wear. Justin acquired the Barbour Bourne Camo Waxed Jacket, which is a great lighter jacket that can be worn over a few or many layers depending on the temperature. The jacket is 6 oz sylkoil wax that features two front bellow pockets, two hand warmer pockets and a cord collar. The jacket is weatherproof and looks great! Justin’s pants are the Rogue Territory Dark Stanton’s, which are made from a 13.5 oz sanforized dark indigo selvedge denim. We show some close up shots so you can see the natural whiskering from the day to day wear. The boots are the Alden Indy Boot in classic brown. If the boots are good enough for Harrison Ford in Indian Jones they’ll do you just fine!
- @AdamSchefter You can compare ball weight investigation to a CSI investigation? You are just silly @Patriots 1 month ago
- @espn No fans care 1 month ago
- @espn You are not bigger than the Super Bowl. 1 month ago
- @espn Staff - Professional Journalism must not be a requirement for your positions. Football weight doesn't matter to America 1 month ago
- “@EricRayHart: @thisispolica @columbusandco Going??!! Represent Minneapolis down there!” No tickets :( or else I'd be repn 612 4 months ago