Justin’s New Years Eve outfit picks are a mix of comfort and classic styles that represent things he’s worn throughout 2012, which include indigo, denim shirts and camouflage prints. The shirt is a Tellason Denim work shirt, crafted for durability and excellence. The Golden Bear Blazer is made in San Francisco specially for Union Made out of ring spun indigo canvas. The Ball and Buck camo bow tie is a perfect accent of fun and style to compliment the biggest fashion trend of 2012. Justin also picked a Left Field NYC Japanese tailored chino, but in Tweed. We did our picks separately and both came to choosing these pants, which tells you these things are legit. Justin went with the PF Flyer Center Hi Tan/Canvas sneakers over dress shoes because he’ll be cutting up a rug all night and the flyers help to look fly while doing that.
- Straight outta Venice Beach #California - Surf Caps @DO_CAP Coming Soon!!! 2 days ago
- La Condesa is a must try in Austin Texas. Go for the El Cubico. Best cocktail I've tasted. instagram.com/p/ZgK3P5t4ZF/ 2 days ago
- Mixology at its finest eastsideshowroom Austin #Texas instagram.com/p/ZeiOhjN4Zk/ 3 days ago
- Austin #Texas view from the weekend rental instagram.com/p/ZeX3V6t4ZZ/ 3 days ago
- @bleedingmadras @pierreponthicks Ok this is what I was talking about vimeo.com/m/56893066 #laugh 4 days ago